Did you know that with Zoho business software, users have the option to customize their business hours for their company, including the option to specify different hours for each day? Users can also assign specific shift hours (in different time zones) to other users and team members.
Setting up custom hours
- Click on “Setup,” then “General,” and then “Company Details”
- In the horizontal navigation menu near the top, select “Business Hours” to open the Business Hours Definition screen
- Click on “Custom Hours” to set the hours you’d like
- Click “Save”
After this, you then have the option for creating shift hours. To do so, you’ll want to:
- Click “Create Shift Hours,” the blue button located on the right
- Choose a shift name, then pick a time zone and customize the hours
- Choose users to assign to the shift
- Click “Save”
Video tutorials on Zoho business software
If you’re looking to learn more about Zoho business software, and all of the available features and products that Zoho offers that can help your business run more efficiently, you’ve come to the right place!
At Marks Group Live, we offer expert-led instruction on Zoho business software to ensure that you and your team are getting the most out of Zoho. Our Zoho video library, which can be accessed at any time, includes in-depth videos on all Zoho topics. As a Marks Group Live member, you can view these videos as often as you’d like, and whenever it’s most convenient for you.
Learn more about what we have to offer and sign up as a subscriber today!