Mass emailing with the Zoho email service just made some major improvements that make the features so much easier to use.
Access to the mass email wizard
While viewing a list of records, pre-select the records that you want to send a mass email to, and click the “Send Email” button (shown below), or you can still select Mass Email from the more actions menu (…) on the right.
New, more user-friendly mass email wizard
- If records are not pre-selected, you can select them by choosing a view or defining criteria just like before. If they are pre-selected, they are listed in the “To” column (as shown below).
- Select your template
- Select your “From” address
- Choose your send options (immediate or schedule for later)
- New feature: Define follow-up actions based on Open, Click or Bounce
- New feature: Add follow-up emails
Learn more about Zoho email service, plus other Zoho products
There’s so much to know when it comes to the Zoho email service, as Zoho’s products and apps are capable of so many things. But we understand that with running the daily operations of your business, really diving into everything Zoho has to offer may not be one of your top priorities. After all, learning about Zoho’s products on your own can be daunting and time-consuming.
This is where we come in: at Marks Group Live, we provide expert Zoho training on all of Zoho’s products, including the popular Zoho email service. We offer a wide range of training options to best suit your learning style, from live videos to one-on-one support.. Sign up today!